I haven't got an extensive collection of vinyl, only around 100 records, but when I got into importing them I threw in the towel after around 25...too much time, effort, and frustration. (I used a Griffin iMic and their software, but the process was similar to using Audio Hijack/Fission.)

There's no need to listen twice, even once, for that matter, with the AH/F package:
  1. You can sit and listen to your records as they're playing, and hit command-T to split your AH recording at each song break...sounds easy, but you can't count on how long any particular break will be, you're guaranteed to NOT split them in half as you'd presumably like to do, and you'll probably even intrude on the next cut every once in a while and make your life miserable in the process (and as an extreme example, think "Rosalita").
  2. You can import your records as single AH tracks and split them up with F. On the one hand, this enables you to walk away from the recording process, i.e. not have to listen, but the splitting process is cumbersome: you've got to open the track, and, using the record's playlist, locate each break and split it at the ideal point.
Method 2 entails less data entry than method 1, but with copy & paste, the difference isn't onerous.

I know nothing about Amadeus, but I can't imagine its general importing/editing process being much different from that of AH/F.

I think that covers all bases.

The new Great Equalizer is the SEND button.

In Memory of Harv: Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. ~Voltaire