Originally Posted By: plantsower
Right, but you said not to get rid of any thing "system related." I had never checked when I deleted stuff via EasyFind because I didn't know any better. But thankfully it didn't delete any system files, so maybe it's intuitive regarding that kind of thing. From now on I will always check though thanks to you.

Find all Files looks kind of complicated, so I don't think I will be using it anyway.

EasyFind, by developer's intent, makes it difficult to delete stuff that requires authentication, so anything you've ever deleted DIRECTLY from an EF interface has been "kosher" to delete.

I was happy with EF until I realized that it was all of a sudden taking interminably long to complete searches, so I tried FAF on a lark, found that an EF search that took more than a minute to complete took only about 10 seconds for FAF to complete, and I"ve never looked back.

Yeah, FAF is more complicated than EF, but once it's figured and configured, the speed boost is, in my estimation, well worth the effort. (I've got FAF configured to delete system files automatically, so I"ve got to be alert about what I"m doing.)

The new Great Equalizer is the SEND button.

In Memory of Harv: Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. ~Voltaire