Quote:
"The guy" (in case someone didn't know) was one of the greatest physicists of our time.

I'm well aware of who he was and his place in history. Was he not a guy? I wasn't being disrespectful, was I? The next time I address him I'll be genuflecting.

You can pretend to be a "scientist" and I'll continue to examine how a scientist justifies their unsubstantiated faith in superman in a thread that you would like to be about physics now, while arguing for the right to your religious beliefs.

It was you who started with the name calling (sandbag) and then whining about me attacking your right to defend religion in a scientific thread. I'm the juvenile, and I'm unscientific because I will not concede to your notion that god and scientific inquiry can coexist in a thread, school or mind without contradiction.

If you apply the same rigorous qualification to your faith, as you would expect in scientific inquiry you would come to see my position. If you examine where unchecked faith has drifted through the years you will understand how detrimental faith based assumptions have been on our species. Time and brainpower is being wasted on satisfying people fears and needs. As I mentioned earlier just imagine the trillions of hours lost looking for superman, and creating new supermen with all their contradictions and desires to engineer societies through the millennium.

Enjoy life ------ it has an expiration date! wink