Originally Posted By: sandbox
Apparently your idea of science is something unique to you. There are many disciplines but for some reason your trying to impose your definition on others. Curious?

Impose? No, we are having a debate about whether or not 'faith' plays any role in science. And it's hardly my *unique* viewpoint when page 6 linked to a New York Times article by Paul Davies. One plus one equals two? Therefore, not unique? Got it yet?

Originally Posted By: sandbox
My posts as they relate to you and Catholicism are based on your annual visits to these establishments. I suspected that by using examples of the tradition that you understood, that you would be able to get over yourself, but I see that I've not been successful.

I told you many pages ago you were talking to the wrong guy. If i choose to play the devil's advocate with respect to science, it's to determine what exactly the "scientific" knowledge level is in here. So far, you get an F- (mainly for clinging on to your anti-religious beliefs, rather than intelligently discussing unexplained scientific principles). If i choose to join my old Dad (who has Alzheimer's) on Christmas and Easter, that my business... and you'd do well to stay the f&*( out of it.

Last edited by Hal Itosis; 10/19/09 10:23 PM.