Originally Posted By: MG2009
I have the re-chargeable Apple Magic Mouse II which I really DO like. Pet Peeve, though: The USB cord for recharging is placed on the bottom which does not allow the mouse to be used while recharging.

But, isn't that just a matter of planning. The amount of charge you have left is displayed in the System Preferences>Mouse, so, when you're getting low, you charge it when you're sure not to need it....like overnight while you sleep.

My Mac came with that mouse but I've never tried it (was using a trackball that gave me a scroll function) and, just looking at the mouse, didn't think it scrolled . However, with this thread I pulled it out and, lo and behold, it scrolls quite elegantly, even having a lateral scroll which my trackball didn't have.

But....I'm finding the right-click function a bit of a pain. I chose it in the system preferences but now find I'm allways having to goof around to find the right spot for a single click. I thought that the right-click could be accomplished with a single-click-command combination but I have yet to achieve that. Was I just dreaming? or is it possible?

Last edited by ryck; 02/25/19 10:29 PM.

ryck

"What Were Once Vices Are Now Habits" The Doobie Brothers

iMac (Retina 5K, 27", 2020), 3.8 GHz 8 Core Intel Core i7, 8GB RAM, 2667 MHz DDR4
OS Sonoma 14.4.1
Canon Pixma TR 8520 Printer
Epson Perfection V500 Photo Scanner c/w VueScan software
TM on 1TB LaCie USB-C