I've got a can of aerosol contact cleaner I bought from an auto parts store. Dunno what it is - it just says solvent-based cleaner on the can. It works on electrical contacts, but it also works well cleaning off the dirt on my keyboard. I spray it on a cloth, not directly on the keyboard.

Re: mice. I never got on with the Apple magic mouse, using a wired Logitech mouse for years. Recently (because it was cheap) I tried a "Wireless Mouse Rechargeable, Silent Click Nosiness Ultra Slim 2.4G Cordless Mice,USB Optical Portable Mouse With Nano Receiver For Windows Mac Linux Vista Macbook Laptop PC And Computer-Silver" from Amazon/China.

It's terrific. Runs for a month on its rechargable battery, then you can still use it when you plug in the USB cable for recharging. The "nano receiver" plugs into my keyboard, so it's inches away from the mouse, but I also had the receiver as far away as three feet and it still worked. Cost a tenner.

iMac (19,1, 3.1 GHz i5, 12.7.4, 40 Gb RAM); MacBook Air (1.8 Ghz, 8 Gb RAM, 10.14.6, 256 Gb SSD) Vodafone router and Devolo Wi-Fi Extender, Canon TS8351 printer/scanner.