I'm really skinny...zero fat on my hands, and I just came back from a 30 minute, 18-20º with light wind NYC walk, so I've got a pretty good perspective on my gloves.

I wear a pair of Manzellas (Primaloft filled, and there's a label that says "Outlast", but I"ve got no idea what it's about) that cost me $80 (in a high-end store), probably 15 years ago, lined with a pair of lightweight (but heavier than liners), Polartec Marmots, and I didn't have to put my hands in my pockets, which is remarkable for me!

I think there's a basic problem with/misunderstanding about "performance" type gloves which is that that if you're not "performing", i.e. continuously generating new body heat to replace the heat you're continuously losing regardless of how well insulated they are, they don't do a heck of a good job.

Although these biker gloves sound good, I think they require a motorcycle's electrical system to power them, but I've seen some that are powered by "D" cells attached to their cuffs, which I imagine might be extremely useful from a biker perspective tongue , but might burn an awful lot of batteries if you're outdoors a lot.

Why don't you call RevZilla support? Odds are that they'll be able to help you out.

I was very unhappy with mittens the one time I tried them.

The new Great Equalizer is the SEND button.

In Memory of Harv: Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. ~Voltaire