Originally Posted By: kevs
If I do bail on them and go, with modern chicklet, then yeah, no need. (My logictech mouse with 6 buttons is still a wired version though. Should see if they make that one wireless too...) Don't like the Apple mouse with just right/ left click only.

I gave up on any mouse or trackball a few years ag and have happily used either a trackpad and for detailed drawing the Apple Pen on my iPad linked to the Mac ever since. I give the trackpad credit for reducing any tendencies toward another round of carpal-tunnel syndrome. My hand and especially my wrist do not move nearly as much which reduces stress. Admittedly the trackpad did take more than a little getting used to, but now I can't imagine going back to either a mouse or trackball.

ON subject of wireless, yeah,does that ever glitch up?
The technology has improved on that..? Have not been following it..

The only glitch I have encountered has been with a device that still uses the older Bluetooth standard. When the computer/device and attached device are both using the new bluetooth standard I have not had a glitch. (Knock on wood)

Did not understand this "I would not. (The Matias keyboard I had claimed an IBM keyboard touch.)"... You are saying don't bother with Matias.. an IBM..? did not get that..

Sorry I wasn't clear, I started re-word that sentence, sorry is wasn't clear. I meant that I would not get the Matias keyboard if it were a clone of the Apple Keyboard. I bought the Matias keyboard because it claimed to at least have the touch of the old IBM keyboard not because it was an Apple clone.

If you have any other full keyboard recommendations let me know. Actually, I'll start searching for the wireless version of the Apple long one... if that exist…

The keyboard I am using is a wireless version of the Apple Extended keyboard and is currently available from Apple and authorized Apple distributors.

"All you've got to do is own up to your ignorance
honestly, and you'll find people who are eager to
fill your head with information"
--Walt Disney