Originally Posted By: joemikeb
Originally Posted By: artie505
In addition, I've emailed AOL about the problem, which seems to arise on their end, and which, hopefully, they will fix.

Good luck with that, but I hope you are not holding your breath waiting for it to happen. tongue

Well, I'll be damned! cool

Originally Posted By: AOL
Good Day,

Thank you for contacting the AOL Email Support Team.

We would like to inform you that we are now escalating the case to our Postmaster team for further evaluation. They will be in contact with the administrator of the domain you are having issues sending emails to and will make the changes necessary to ensure email delivery to and from your account goes back to normal.

Unfortunately, providing a time frame is not possible at the moment since they are handling a very large number of requests in queue and the complexity of the issue hasn't yet been determined.

We sincerely appreciate your patience and understanding regarding this matter and please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience created until the issue is fixed.

Sounds like the problem is pretty widespread.

Any ideas about why it affects one German recipient and not another (who presumably uses a different ISP)? If it is, in fact, the result of new EU rules it seems like it should be universal.

The new Great Equalizer is the SEND button.

In Memory of Harv: Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. ~Voltaire