• EtreCheck Pro, current version 5.0.7 (Quote from "here" link: EtreCheckPro: Full powered. Up-to-date.), is available directly from EC, here, as well as from MacUpdate.
  • The App Store is currently offering EtreCheck 5.0.2. (Quote from "here" link: EtreCheck: Sandboxed. Probably an old version.)
  • In order to get anything more than the most basic report from v 5.0.7 you've got to buy the Power User Package, which I guess is what gives you full "Pro" capability. (The PUP is required to access the Hardware, System, Storage, Network, Software , and Performance tabs of a v 5.0.7 report.)
  • Although a v 5.0.7 report provides more info than one from v 3.4.6 which grelber and I are running, the latter actually provides free functionality that's part of PUP in v 5.0.7. (The red text in this v 3.4.6 report isn't visible in a v 5.0.7 report.)
(Note: The only d/l aggregator I use is MacUpdate; they've cleaned up their act, and after years of use I've got complete faith in them. True that a couple of their apps were hacked a while back, but it was an isolated incident to which developers' sites are also vulnerable.)

(We crossed.)

Last edited by artie505; 11/10/18 09:46 AM. Reason: Expand

The new Great Equalizer is the SEND button.

In Memory of Harv: Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. ~Voltaire