Originally Posted By: plantsower
I already do that. But it didn't do any good because the other cookies joined in after I deleted them. I want something that will get rid of the repopulating cookies for good until I go to their site or a site that uses a third party cookie where I have no choice. That's what's usually happening, cookies from unknown entities.

Hi, Rita,

You're going to have to be specific about what's happening or link us to a website where it's happening. If your repopulating cookies are evercookies, Cookie should be able to get rid of them (I'm not aware of any alternatives.), and if they're something else, I can't be sure what they are without experiencing them. (I haven't gotten the impression that evercookies are prevalent.)

Nor do I follow "the other cookies joined in after I deleted them". What's it mean?

Originally Posted By: plantsower
Also, Safari has been very slow, and in reading up on all the things I can do to speed it up, CleanMyMac X was recommended with a lot of good reviews. Do you know whether that app is safe or not?

I just looked at CleanMyMac X 4.0.4, and it's awfully pricey for what appears to be functionality that's can be had at -0- cost elsewhere.

And aside from that, a brief look didn't give me any reason to believe that it would speed Safari up. (For what it's worth, I'm finding Safari 12 to be slow...don't remember about 11.)

The new Great Equalizer is the SEND button.

In Memory of Harv: Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. ~Voltaire