Hi Artie:

I already do that. But it didn't do any good because the other cookies joined in after I deleted them. I want something that will get rid of the repopulating cookies for good until I go to their site or a site that uses a third party cookie where I have no choice. That's what's usually happening, cookies from unknown entities.

Also, Safari has been very slow, and in reading up on all the things I can do to speed it up, CleanMyMac X was recommended with a lot of good reviews. Do you know whether that app is safe or not?

Originally Posted By: artie505
Originally Posted By: plantsower
...can I at least pick and choose which websites I want to clear cookies from in Bleachbit?

You can do that in Safari...no 3rd party assistance necessary.

In Safari > Prefs > Privacy > Manage Website Data... you can retain and delete cookies as you like, but not automatically as an app would allow you to do (but bear in mind that some come back automatically...nothing you can do about them except quit Safari).

joemike has been high on Cookie Stumbler, but its dev's website is gone, and even though you can still d/l it you can't so much as initiate a trial period.

(From a very cursory look, I'd say that neither CCleaner nor Bleachbit enables you to selectively clear cookies.)

MacBook Pro - M2, Ventura 13.6
Safari Tech Prev 17.0
Safari 16.6
Firefox 116.0.2
iPhone 7 Version 15.8