It's seems too complicated to me since I need to keep about 3 or 4 cookies. If I were to get rid of all of them it would be so much easier. I used it last night and it showed my favorites which included my bank. I could not log into my bank at all on this computer. I logged in on my old MacBook pro to make sure it wasn't the bank site. It wasn't. I tossed the Cookie and now I can get into my bank.

Also when it showed me my favorites list it included FinetunedMac. I was able to check the box next to it but for some reason the words FinetunedMac were grayed out. None of the others were. I may or may not try again. I don't feel like dealing with it at the moment.

I must say that it did get rid of those pesky cookies that kept repopulating m y computer. They came back this morning but I could get rid of them without them returning. Weird since I don't have Cookie anymore.

Originally Posted By: artie505
Originally Posted By: plantsower
I've thought about using Cookie because of Artie, but if the whitelisted items are also deleted, I am not interested.

Whitelisted items are NOT deleted, Rita; see my response to deniro.

I've used Cookie (literally) from day one, and although it's gone over a few bumps in the road and hit a few potholes along the way, it works fine, as I"m sure ryck will attest to.

(joemike has at least tested Cookie alongside Cookie Stumbler, but he's never weighed in with an opinion.)

MacBook Pro - M2, Ventura 13.6
Safari Tech Prev 17.0
Safari 16.6
Firefox 116.0.2
iPhone 7 Version 15.8