Originally Posted By: plantsower
I've thought about using Cookie because of Artie, but if the whitelisted items are also deleted, I am not interested.

Originally Posted By: artie505
....to save all cookies from, i.e. whitelist, an entire site you check its "Favorite" box.

Originally Posted By: artie505
I've used Cookie (literally) from day one, and although it's gone over a few bumps in the road and hit a few potholes along the way, it works fine, as I"m sure ryck will attest to.

Of course, and I will add that Cookie is one of my most useful applications. I keep the Cookie window open on my desktop where I can see the list of “Favorites” and any new cookies that are added by other sites as I browse.

I can get rid of the new cookies immediately by clicking on “Remove Non-Favorites” at the bottom of the Cookie window, or I can let Cookie get rid of them all in one shot when I close the browser.

Additionally I can monitor the sites that add tracking cookies. Sometimes even a “Favorite” will add a tracking cookie but I may not want that favorite site to track my movements. By clicking on “Remove Tracking Cookies” I get rid of tracking cookies placed by Favorites without deleting any Favorite site from my list.

Last edited by ryck; 10/19/18 04:15 PM.

ryck

"What Were Once Vices Are Now Habits" The Doobie Brothers

iMac (Retina 5K, 27", 2020), 3.8 GHz 8 Core Intel Core i7, 8GB RAM, 2667 MHz DDR4
OS Sonoma 14.4.1
Canon Pixma TR 8520 Printer
Epson Perfection V500 Photo Scanner c/w VueScan software
TM on 1TB LaCie USB-C