I mis-spoke. Everyone should download Cookie and see if they like it. It's cheap. I need to learn more about it, because I must be doing something wrong. It's more than set it and forget it. Maybe others can try it and we can evaluate it in another thread.

At the beginning, the program asked me to check off bookmarked sites that I use often. I call these the whitelist. These are the sites whose cookies I want to keep because I don't want to re-enter my passwords every time I turn on my computer. So far, I'm having to re-enter some of the ones I thought were being kept.

There are different kinds of cookies. Take Google as an example. There are many Google cookies, but only one of them is for your Gmail password. That's the one you want to keep. There's a tutorial at the Cookie site that explains this. You have to go into the Google cookie list and pick the particular one you want to keep.

It's not obvious. It's not self-evident or self-explanation. A manual would help. I have a program in Windows 7 where I'm trying to do the same thing.

Last edited by deniro; 10/19/18 04:05 PM.