And that's how you become a millionaire in Silicon Valley. You don't need an MBA (or a degree on CS) to figure that out.

A few small matters.

I can't seem to get drag and drop to work. It worked before. I'm using the latest version of USB Overdrive with a Logitech MX500 wired mouse. I dislike this mouse because I used my previous mouse's scroll wheel as a button for double clicking in addition to scrolling. The MX500's scroll wheel is so loose that when I press on it, I don't get a solid click. Essentially unusable as a button. It's loose because it's a tilt wheel that is intended (I guess) to go back and forward on the internet. For some reason I never use it for that, maybe because I used a lot of tabs in Firefox. I did use the wheel for dragging groups of files to a folder, giving my wrist a rest.

I installed the Logitech Control Center to see it it offered anything beyond USB Overdrive. It didn't. I thoroughly uninstalled everything Logitech. But when I went back to my USB Overdrive press drag and drop didn't work. Click and drag. I must have changed setting and forgotten what it was supposed to be. That's began to happen to my aging brain more often.

A related point: it's unnecessarily difficult to drag items to the dock. I drop an icon from my Applications folder to the dock and it springs right back. It works eventually but it takes several tries. So dumb.

Something else in the Finder. When I drag an icon to the desktop, the icon doesn't move. An alias is created. So dumb. Let me decide how to arrange my desktop, okay Apple?

I can't seem to get my Display prefs icon to the menu bar. There are other icons up there. Not this one.

My Users>Home>Applications folder is empty. Not sure, but I think it's because I have spotlight turned off. I see no reason to use spotlight when I can use Easy Find. Why waste the CPU indexing your files?

Apps, what we used to call programs, are downloaded from the App Store. Except for the installers. I don't get to keep the installers, right? I thought if I dug around I might find them. This Mac didn't come with an OS on disc.

I thought iChat was done. I never used it. So I tried to delete all the iChat items from my drive but the OS wouldn't let me, telling me the items were needed by the system. What for?

If you've read Kurt Lang's site, you might know that there are four fonts in El Cap that don't work unless you rename them. Font Book still doesn't get things done correctly. I had to move some fonts manually.

I see no reason to have Fonts in three folders, four if you have iWork. I have several fonts that begin with STIX.

I already commented on getting lost in full screen. Where are my "apps" ? Where are the windows I use using? I had to quit Firefox because I couldn't find the window.

I advise everyone to avoid full screen.