As previously noted, when I enter about:cache into Firefox's URL window (in a new tab), I get a page with the title Information about the Network Cache Storage Service, within I can access information on 3 separate caches: memory, disk, appcache; the first two permit complete List Cache Entries.

I just looked through my Safari (9.1.2) and also found nothing equivalent. You may have to install a third-party extension to monitor the cache(s), which is what I had prior to Mozilla upgrading their browser to Firefox Quantum, which disabled many such extensions while at the same time providing their own internally secure and robust versions (although in this case the ability to access cache lists via about:cache, much like configuration via about:config, existed prior to that).

Originally Posted By: artie505
If it's not intrusive, would you please post a screenshot?

I'd like to supply a screenshot, but the last time I tried to do so using Imgur (as you may recall), it was so frustrating that I gave up (even after several days of exploring it). Plus I could figure out no way to do so without leaving "a trail of breadcrumbs".
Perhaps someone else who uses Firefox and and has better luck with Imgur could oblige.

Originally Posted By: artie505
Why have you injected cookies into a cache discussion?

Cookies were the original starting point for this thread (Removing Cookies).