Hal_itosis, you claim you're unable to understand my babbling and yet you've responded to my posted for many pages. As far as Science being superior to religion, they're not even in the same universe, though you're trying to marry them with ignorance and insult. A theory is just that, and in a logical framework the theory is questioned and the evidence inspected.

Whereas:

In the fabricated world of the gods, there is no question as to gods validity, nor is there any evidence to present. If you have a theory of a prime mover and have evidence to substantiate the assertion present it for examination and the science community will do its due diligence in examining your claim. Until you can come forward with a reasonable concept it will remain outside of the scientific community and classified as myth, magic, and make believe. Cartoon Characters with addictive qualities to pacify the desperate or lazy among us. The tools are available to draw a logical conclusion; all you have to do is use them. If you want to be a scientist when you grow up, these tools will help you get there. If you want to believe in Santa Clause, fine, but don't try to sell us Santa the Scientist and expect that we will just "Believe" it.

Speed of light =kilometres per second 299,792,458 (exact) which can be found and understood by a 4th grader. Usually 300 thousand kilometres per second is used, rounded off the closest common denominator. In America 186 thousand miles per second (mps) is used. There could be variations, short cuts or new ways to express the mathematical outcome, but I haven't been in the 4th grade in 45 years so I'm using the means of expressing the fundamentals that I was taught, in the language that I was taught. If it's wrong it's gods fault, his priest taught it to me in grammar school. Shall we continue on with the primary school tit for tat so you can get your jollies or would you like to move on to something else that you found on the internet(s) on a scientific comic book site where a rocket-ship finds heaven? wink