Originally Posted By: Plantsower
My current Mac Version and current Safari version should be listed below my post. Not?? What ever versions I have of extensions, when I have a problem like this, I always test it by disabling all of them via the Develop Menu. Sometimes it makes a difference and sometimes not.

Okay! Earlier I thought you indicated you did not have the latest version of Safari — you do. Here is something to try that will save you having to use the Develop menu and unlike the Develop menu it will give you pinpoint control.
  1. Look on the Safari Tool Bar for an icon that looks like a Gearwheel.
  2. If it is not there, on the Safari menu bar click on View > Customize Tool bar and drag the icon labeled Website preferences to the tool bar then close the Customize Toolbar window
  3. When you encounter a problem with a website click on the Gearwheel icon (Website Preferences) and UNcheck enable content blockers. That will…
    • Disable any content Safari Content blockers or Content blocking extensions — FOR THAT ONE SITE
    • Force the page to reload
    • Hopefully eliminate any problem using the site
  4. Safari will remember not to allow any content blockers to be applied to that specific site until you change its setting
  5. Safari > Preferences > Websites will show you what features can be set and what the settings are for each specific website.

If we knew what it was we were doing, it wouldn't be called research, would it?

— Albert Einstein