Originally Posted By: plantsower
Gelber: Thanks for acknowledging that it is an internal error. I did proofread but couldn't figure out how to fix what I saw. I figured you would be able to understand what I was saying aside from that.

Hi, Rita,

A tag mistake is affected by preceding and following tags. (For example, see how the text of grelber's quote of your post #49096 differs from the original in his post #49097 here)

Code:
[b][color:#FF0000]What does that mean?   I use an ad blocker but I don't know what you mean by "outside of Safari."[[/color]/b] 

The problem with your post is that you've got [/color] stuck in the middle of [/b] (extreme right in Code: [[/color]/b]), and that leading [ is confounding things.

Change it to [/color][/b], and it's straightened out: What does that mean? I use an ad blocker but I don't know what you mean by "outside of Safari."

REALLY confusing stuff that I couldn't begin to explain until I realized that using the "Code" tags enabled me to reproduce bad tags without affecting others.

Last edited by artie505; 06/16/18 11:40 PM. Reason: Add link/More

The new Great Equalizer is the SEND button.

In Memory of Harv: Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. ~Voltaire