Originally Posted By: Ira L
At the end this "innocuous" comment was made: "macOS Mojave will abandon a number of Mac models supported by macOS 10.13 High Sierra."

What does that mean? It's not a reference to abandoning 32-bit support; I thought that was with the OS after Mojave.
My interpretation was/is there are a numbrer of Mac computers that will run MacOS 10.13 High Sierra that will not support Mojave (a.k.a. MacOS 10.14). OSX Daily and others have published lists of Macs that will support Mojave. The deciding factor in a Mac's ability to run Mojave is whether or not its GRAPHICS processor can handle Metal®. Any Mac that will run High Sierra has a 64 bit processor but not all of them have Metal capable graphics processors. ARKit and all of Mojave's amazing augmented reality and 3D graphics are based on Metal.

Like many, I have interpreted Apple's warnings about 32 bit apps to mean they would not be supported by Mojave, but I have not seen anything absolute on that. I guess I will find out for certain when I install MacOS 10.14 Public Beta 1.

If we knew what it was we were doing, it wouldn't be called research, would it?

— Albert Einstein