My default email client is Entourage 2008. It works decently in High Sierra but can be temperamental sometimes. Unfortunately, it's a 32-bit app that will not work in Apple's next OS. So, I want to buy MS Office 365, which includes Outlook. I don't like Mail and I'm not sure that other email clients will work as well for me as Entourage. Outlook is similar. (And, to tell the truth, my wife is averse to learning new programs. In the interests of marital harmony, I want to change as little as possible.)

My question: Is it possible to migrate my contacts from Contacts.app to Outlook's address book? I did this easily with Entourage by dragging the contacts from Contacts (that sounds strange!) to the desktop, which creates v-cards. Then, I open Addresses from Entourage and drag them into that window. Does anybody know if this will work with Outlook?

Jon

macOS 11.7.10, iMac Retina 5K 27-inch, late 2014, 3.5 GHz Intel Core i5, 1 TB fusion drive, 16 GB RAM, Epson SureColor P600, Photoshop CC, Lightroom CC, MS Office 365