Originally Posted By: joemikeb
Originally Posted By: artie505
Well... Actually I just did sign in to Google to see what Google Takeout would tell me, but it couldn't tell me anything...perhaps because I never sign in?

You dreamer you! You don't have to logon for Google to capture a lot of data about you and from that it is amazing what they can deduce and pinpoint you as an individual.

You overlooked the Google Takeout part, and we're apparently both correct.

I finally got my Google Takeout, a minuscule 3.5 MB file, and its only personally identifiable content was the image - no text - part of my FTM avatar. (Confused about why on both accounts.)

Of the 3.5 MB, 3 MB was a Google Drive tutorial, and almost all of the rest was my "Index" and a link to my YouTube subscriptions (of which I've got none).

The lack of content is presumably the result of my never logging in to Google, but, on the other hand, I'm sure there's an enormous body of info somewhere out there that's tied to my ISP address but, hopefully, not linked to my name.

The new Great Equalizer is the SEND button.

In Memory of Harv: Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. ~Voltaire