Originally Posted By: ryck
I've never had any issues with my log-in to FTM. I had checked "Remember me on each visit" and, thereafter, clicking on Log In autofilled the name and password.

This morning I updated Safari to 11.1 and autofill no longer works even though, at every log-in, I specified "remember Me"

Originally Posted By: cyn
Autofill is unrelated to FTM's "Remember me on each visit" option.

Regardless of your browser's autofill settings, if you check the "Remember me" box at FTM when you log in you will remain logged in until you log out (either deliberately or when your FTM cookies expire). IOW, check the box, log in, don't log out, and you'll automagically be logged in whenever you come to the Forums.

Seems like my post might not have been fully absorbed, so allow me to try again.

Whether you check the "Remember me on each visit" box or don't has zero effect on autofilling of the Username and Password fields. The point of the "Remember me" feature is simply and solely to keep you logged in, so if you're going to log out anyway then checking the box serves no purpose. In fact, leave it unchecked and you can even skip the log-out step, it'll just automagically happen when your session expires.

Can't help with the autofill issue itself, but hopefully I've cleared up the confusion with the "Remember me" feature.

FineTunedMac Forums Admin