Originally Posted By: Douglas
Chronos has essentially zero support. I've had a support request open for well over a year as has another poster. If you look at remarks on MacUpDate you will see what I mean. I even sent a certified letter to and that got a response and a promise of better support that never happened.

Yep, I've seen the posts at MacUpdate, but Chronos seems to be a reputable company, and they've got a nice portfolio of apps, others of which may have the same problem that PrintLife has got, so I'd expect that their failure to have responded to the problem immediately should NOT be taken as an indication that their apps won't be updated to overcome it, particularly if they're interested in remaining in business. tongue

This problem has only been sprung on them for only a few days, several of their apps may have to be updated, and I've got no idea how long the certificate/update process takes once it's actually begun.

The new Great Equalizer is the SEND button.

In Memory of Harv: Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. ~Voltaire