Originally Posted By: ryck
Originally Posted By: artie505
This may work... Mail > View > Customize Toolbar allows you to add an "Add To Contacts" icon to your toolbar, and that should tell Mail that mail from that source isn't junk.

Originally Posted By: joemikeb
Don't forget that your IMAP or POP server or even some intermediate server can flag a message as suspected junk and Mail's Junk Mail filter recognizes and by default honors that flag. This can be disabled inMail > Preferences > Junk Mail by UNchecking Trust Junk Mail headers in messages.

I’ve done both of these and something worked. I had the Sender send me a test email, which arrived and went straight to the Inbox.

I intend to talk to the ISP technical help tomorrow.

Before you go to the trouble of being put on hold by your ISP you ought to take a moment to figure out which of the steps you took solved your problem.

Since one is apparently Mac-centric and the other is apparently ISP-centric, a determination that the former solved your problem will save you from the call.

The new Great Equalizer is the SEND button.

In Memory of Harv: Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. ~Voltaire