I wouldn't think so. OpenAnyFile is a freeware app that purports to open a wide variety of file types but I have never needed it or installed it so I have no experience with it. Since there is no other app associated with those particular file types, OpenAnyFile steps in. MacOS and its associated apps may access those files constantly as a normal part of operation, but unless you are a software developer working for Apple, there is no reason for you to even know of their existence — unless you are of a curious inclination. But even then without specific detailed knowledge of how those files are used by MacOS their contents would have little meaning even to an experienced software software engineer or designer.

By-the-way the "white box" icon is a lego piece indicating a system component or executable file. The file extension ".bundle" on some of those files indicates a "package" file which is a special case of folder used for executable code and can be viewed by Control+click on the icon and selecting "show package contents".

If we knew what it was we were doing, it wouldn't be called research, would it?

— Albert Einstein