I am no expert, but my rudimentary search on "safelinks protection" turned up a number of threads in Microsoft's forums complaining of issues with Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and other social websites being blocked or somehow messed with by Safelinks. But from what you posted that your friend is seeing all of your links including your website is being gobbledygooked. (I may have invented a new world there 😃). Based on that, I suspect the problem is at least partially unique to your friend's Outlook and completely beyond your control. It could be a configuration setting in Outlook, Outlook Server, or Safelinks. It could be a glitch in his HTML rendering engine or even as obscure as a non-printing character embedded in your signature that most systems ignore but in his unique case it causes his rendering engine to stumble. (How is that for adding gobbledygook to gobbledegook? 🤪)

If your friend is willing to work with you, you could test by sending a series of test messages…
  • your current signature with the included links
  • your current signature with your website link but deleting the Facebook and Twitter links
  • Recreate your signature with all of the links included (NOTE: don't copy or block copy anything, recreate everything from scratch)
That should identify possible problems within your span of control. If your friend has gobbledygook in all of these cases there is nothing you can do except delete all the links in your signature. What you don't know at that point is whether others using Outlook are getting gobbledygook or just those with a specific Outlook version or the issue is unique just to your friend. Then you have a decision to make whether to leave the links in or take them out.

VAGRANT THOUGHT: If by any chance you are using shortened URLs try full URLs or vice-versa.

"All you've got to do is own up to your ignorance
honestly, and you'll find people who are eager to
fill your head with information"
--Walt Disney