Originally Posted By: ryck
Originally Posted By: Virtual1
"North Korea: Trump and Kim call each other mad"

And, as if that schoolyard bully name-calling wasn't enough, Trump has decided that he should scrap with NFL players.

And recently he's decided to scrap with Mr. LaVar Ball, father of the UCLA basketball player released by the Chinese....although, it may have a major upside. Trump's inability to understand his role and focus on it may work to everyone's advantage.

A writer for the Globe, Cathal Kelly, said it much better than I could....I quote:

"Ball floated into Trump's tunnel vision over the past week when his middle son, LiAngelo, a freshman at UCLA, was arrested for shoplifting while on tour with the team in China. In what might be the only successful foreign-policy intervention of his presidency, Trump convinced the Chinese to spring LiAngelo and two of his teammates.

When asked about Trump's involvement, Ball barked, 'Who?' The rest of what he said doesn't matter. He'd hit the target straight off. There can no better way to bait Trump than impugning his fame.

But, honestly, this is probably a best-case scenario. Ball is doing us all a favour – and I mean 'all humans' – by giving the President someone to fixate on. Trump needs a Binky. As long as he has his Binky, he will be less inclined to get out of his crib and spark a global conflagration on Snapchat."

ryck

"What Were Once Vices Are Now Habits" The Doobie Brothers

iMac (Retina 5K, 27", 2020), 3.8 GHz 8 Core Intel Core i7, 8GB RAM, 2667 MHz DDR4
OS Sonoma 14.4.1
Canon Pixma TR 8520 Printer
Epson Perfection V500 Photo Scanner c/w VueScan software
TM on 1TB LaCie USB-C