Originally Posted By: artie505
For the benefit of all, please upload an inconsequential screenshot without logging in, and let's see if it's any different than what you've been seeing.

From all I can tell, we're in alternate universes. Everything you're describing is not happening for me.
And I can't upload anything at this point, logged in or not. And even if I could, there'd be nothing I could do with it.
So, from my perspective, not wanting any more frustration and grief, it's better to drop the whole mess. crazy
Thanks again.
Now, to relax, I'm going to go to my vault and dive in and out of my money like Scrooge McDuck ... or maybe just have another glass of wine. tongue

EDIT: I already tack onto email messages photos in JPG format. I just thought that it might be more convenient to upload such to a server once and have e-correspondents grab such from there. It would have the advantage that I wouldn't have to put up with the slow attachment upload time each and every time via email. (But given the complications with Imgur and Google Photos I've already wasted whatever time I might have saved for several years. C'est la vie. tongue )

Last edited by grelber; 07/25/17 03:38 PM.