Originally Posted By: grelber
I don't see any of the things/buttons you're referring to. "Copy" in any incarnation just doesn't show up on any screen that I can conjure. I don't see any red box.

I have no public stuff. I want to put 'private' photos in my account with a URL to provide to those I want to see them.

Clearly that's all a pipe dream for me. Imgur doesn't work; Google Photos even less so. Frustration doesn't even begin to cover it. So that's ball game as far as I'm concerned.

The red box in this image is my own addition to emphasize the pop-up I see when I hover my cursor over a newly uploaded image (even when I'm not logged in).

I dunno what you're seeing, but I just opened an account to see if I saw things differently when logged in, and all was the same as before, including the contents of my red box appearing when I hover over an image I"ve uploaded, and the arrow and two "Copy" buttons.

I also see a "Post privacy" setting which seems to cover your concerns.

More: For the benefit of all, please upload an inconsequential screenshot without logging in, and let's see if it's any different than what you've been seeing.

Last edited by artie505; 07/25/17 10:19 AM.

The new Great Equalizer is the SEND button.

In Memory of Harv: Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. ~Voltaire