Originally Posted By: plantsower
Uh oh. I was only doing option-G. I tried Command-Shift-G and it worked.How quickly we forget. Ok, me.

Did you read my other post about not being able to get SuperDuper to work? I have an email into S/D. I named my partition (the miscellaneous one) Sierra. Then I am supposed to click on "apply" only there is no "apply" button. This could only happen to me. frown. If I ever get it going, I will let you know how it works with two computers. Otherwise, maybe I can clone my new MBP on a different (another) partition and name it something else containing the word Sierra so I can keep it straight. Maybe best to name if 2015 MBP Sierra so I won't get confused.

Otherwise,

You also forgot about Finder > Go > Go to Folder..., but as I said, ~/Library should be visible if you navigate to it in Finder; if it's not there, let me know, and I"ll post a Terminal command.

I'll pass on your Super Duper! issue until you've heard from tech support, and if they don't resolve it I'll d/l it and take a look.

But I've realized that whether one clone will work with both MBPs is moot. Since you're going to use your MBPs for different purposes, you'll want a separate, current clone for each one.

"Otherwise,"...what?

The new Great Equalizer is the SEND button.

In Memory of Harv: Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. ~Voltaire