Originally Posted By: artie505
Originally Posted By: plantsower
OK. My mail is definitely acting wonky. All of a sudden I had something in my trash which I never put there. I knew b/c I had a number above my mail icon. I checked and it was definitely trash. I emptied it and it also emptied my inbox which had all my fine tuned Mac stuff which I hadn't responded to yet! Damn it! AppleCare will be getting a call soon but sometimes they just don't know what to do. mad

Uhhh... Like WOW! crazy

That makes absolutely no sense to me. Are you running any Mail plugins or anything else that affects Mail's behavior?

My Mail.app seems to have become unreliable also. Just last night I moved a message from my inbox to a folder. It did not appear in the folder, and most definitely left the inbox. Search could no longer find it. Fortunately it was easily resent. Never did find the original. I've experienced other weirdness also, I was trying to move an item and the highlight on the folder was not appearing. Relaunch of Mail seems to restore normal behavior. I relaunch mail a lot lately it seems...

I work for the Department of Redundancy Department