Yep, I know about that icon. But when I clicked it, it showed the window of what notifications I have for the week like you said, but that's not what I want. I want to see all the apps that get notifications. I tried it again today and then looked at the bottom of that long window and found an icon that I clicked that brought me to the page I needed. So, now I have what I want. It takes two clicks instead of one, but that's okay. Now I can avoid going to the prefs to get it.

Originally Posted By: joemikeb
Originally Posted By: plantsower
Which menu bar are you talking about? It's not in Safari. Siri is in the right right. I have to go to system prefs to get to it.

To the right of Siri at the extreme right end of the menu bar at the top or your screen there is an icon that looks like a miniature version of the following:

• —————-
  • ——————
  • ——————
Click on that icon and a window appears with two tabs Today and Notifications. The left tab (Today) shows items such as Calendar, Weather, and Reminders. The right tab (Notifications) shows up to a week of notifications that you have received.

System Preferences > Notifications is where you specify the type of notification that each app can use icon badges, Banners, Alerts, Sounds when the notification occurs.

MacBook Pro - M2, Ventura 13.6
Safari Tech Prev 17.0
Safari 16.6
Firefox 116.0.2
iPhone 7 Version 15.8