Originally Posted By: plantsower
Are you having problems getting into FTM? It started yesterday when I couldn't get in at all. Today it hangs up. I thought it was my computer but my friends and even my ISP are having problems with it.

Also, as far as wonkie, I can hardly ever send mail out of my outbox without shutting down mail and reopening it first. I have rebuilt my mailboxes but that doesn't do much, maybe temporarily. Hopefully, that will change with Sierra.

Yes, I really want to fix what's wrong with my MBP here. Thanks for being willing to help, even though I don't always get what you're saying. If that happens, I will ask you to clarify a step I don't understand. I looked for you on other forums yesterday just to tell you I couldn't get on FTM but no luck.

Sales Policies

IT'S BEACH TIME!!! smile laugh grin (I'd say "Surf's up", but I don't even get wet, let alone surf.)

I started to answer your question about FTM yesterday, but I got distracted and lost track of it. Sorry. frown (FTM is the only place you can find me online; offline, it's the Coney Island Pier. cool )

Wow, your MBP sounds like a basket case, but I've been thinking about how to approach it when the time comes, and I expect that we can get it back up and running relatively easily.

Thanks for the link; I guess I should have, but I didn't realize that Apple's 14 day policy extended to the Refurb Store.

The new Great Equalizer is the SEND button.

In Memory of Harv: Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. ~Voltaire