Artie: I emailed the guy at LA Computer about his Applecare products because I don't know if he sells them separately or not. I'll let you know. Otherwise I guess I will have to go back to B&H Photo in New York. The prices there used to be better but now they are over $200 for Macbook Pros.

Originally Posted By: artie505
Originally Posted By: plantsower
That may be, but when I put in my filters, the one I want for $929.00 at Apple did show up. I can't explain about the rest. Now I've got that one filtered for a price drop.

Yeah, I saw the $929 model, but I pointed out that some of the others are missing because it suggests the possibility that the $929 may be missing at some point. For what it's worth, though, it's been there every time I've looked. (It seems like the ones most likely to be missing are those for which Apple doesn't enumerate the price break.)

If you're waiting for the price to come down from $929, I think you're wasting time; I followed your current MBP for a few months from when it became the $929 model to its virtual disappearance, and its price never varied from $929.

(Wow! LA's AppleCare prices are really great...significantly less than the going price for both the 13 and 15" MBPs. Thanks for the tip. smile )

MacBook Pro - M2, Ventura 13.6
Safari Tech Prev 17.0
Safari 16.6
Firefox 116.0.2
iPhone 7 Version 15.8