Originally Posted By: ryck
So, since iCloud does not recognize the Apple ID and Password that the rest of Apple recognizes…and they won't conduct the communication they promised when the issue was reported, I guess I'm stuck with the aggravating pop-up caution forever.

Have you talked with iCloud tech support about this matter?

I just got an advertisement from the new owner of Take Control Books and among other things he is touting…
Originally Posted By: TakeControlBooks
Next week, we’ll be rolling out a brand-new title from Scholle McFarland on how to use Apple’s Calendar and Reminders apps for macOS and iOS. If you’ve ever struggled with taming your events and reminders, you’ll want to get this book.
I obviously have not seen or read the book yet, but in light of this thread I thought you might want to check it out.

FULL DISCLOSURE: I have NO relationship with TakeControlBooks, pecuniary or otherwise, other than owning three iBooks from the same publisher. IMO they are decent introductions to their subject with enough depth and meat to actually be useful and worth their relatively modest price. Even better they offer a free trial chapter before you buy.

Last edited by joemikeb; 05/09/17 03:06 PM. Reason: Add TakeControlBook note

If we knew what it was we were doing, it wouldn't be called research, would it?

— Albert Einstein