> We are still working on the current batch of troubleshooting FAQ entries in Mac FAQ Discussion and hope to open a new forum featuring them soon. You're not the only one looking forward to that, and we're (aw)fully aware of the growing impatience out there. Hang in there!

I've always considered one of my most important functions as an attentive bartender to be ensuring that customers who are waiting on me are aware that I'm on the job and will be with them shortly before they get on my case to be served; I think the lesson would be well-learned at FTM!

Your "still working" comment intrigues me... Does that mean that what I and, apparently, everybody else who's read it consider to be a finalized FAQ is not what I'll see when "Apple Battery Advisory!" --> "Mac battery care: Using power brick, not battery" finally sees the light of day (and that, of course, goes for the other FAQs that, along with mine, are ready for and languishing, awaiting publication)?

The new Great Equalizer is the SEND button.

In Memory of Harv: Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. ~Voltaire