Originally Posted By: joemikeb
I was perhaps not completely clear in my instructions, after all I knew what I meant smirk
Under "Other" if you click on the "File Invisible" option it will add that to the list you can select from. It appears on the section bar as "File Visibility" and a drop down menu with two three options
  • Visible Items
  • Invisible items
  • Visible or invisible
I chose "Visible or invisible" just in case. I still came up empty.

While I am thinking about it, have you rebuilt your mailboxes? That has been known to clear up apparently unrelated email problems. Remember each mailbox must be rebuilt individually. You will find that on the Mail menubar under Mailboxes.

I have thought about rebuilding my mailboxes (I didn't know each one had to be done individually). Yikes I have a slew of them. But I was worried I would lose info. I know I can back them up on my external hard drive but I don't want to have to refer to that should I lose stuff.

Also, at least in my Yahoo account, almost all the mailboxes I care about are also on the Yahoo Mail website so that wouldn't be so scary. Since that's the one that is causing me problems, maybe I would only have to rebuilt that one?

I guess I won't bother with the Finder stuff since you can't find it either. frown

Thanks for your help.

MacBook Pro - M2, Ventura 13.6
Safari Tech Prev 17.0
Safari 16.6
Firefox 116.0.2
iPhone 7 Version 15.8