Originally Posted By: pbGuy
... I'll do the MOVE/DRAG process ...

I've now completed the DRAG-MOVE; and afterwards, I deleted the "Sources" folder. I completed a MBP Restart. Upon reopening Contacts, all contacts were there (only have 181; so, easy to know correct count).

Upon reviewing the "AddressBook" folder, I found all the previous, "Sources" folder had regenerated itself. Except now, the "~AddressBook/Images & Metadata" folders hold the same, number of data files as in "~AddressBook/Sources/CF18A7A/Images & Metadata" folders.

When I view Contacts, showing Groups, it shows my "All iCloud" & "All on My Mac" Groups - they're the same number of contacts. So, I'm now wondering if the "Sources" folder (since it has the long, alpha-numeric folder - CF18A7A) is doing the sync with iCloud. ...If not, I have no idea why this "Sources" folder would fully re-generate itself (with all the same Images & Metadata files) after I had deleted it and its contents. ...Anyway, Contacts is working.

Thoughts anyone...

MacStudio M1max - 14.4.1, 64 GB Ram, 4TB SSD; Studio Display; iPhone 13mini; Watch 9; iPadPro (M2) 11" WiFi