Your reply is very helpful, but let me add some detail I should have previously mentioned.

My "~AddressBook/Metadata" folder is empty. Additionally, the "~/AddressBook/Images" folder is also empty.

It's the "~/AddressBook/Sources" folder that contains: the aforementioned, long alpha-numberic folder (I'll call it "CF18A7AF") that contains the Images and Metadata folders with the pertinent files.

Additionally, there are other files in the initial Metadata folder:
- 3 x ABAssistantChangelog files ( shown as .aclcddb - 2016, .aclcddb-shm - 2017, .aclcddb-wal - date of MBP15 migration )
- 3 x AddressBook-v22 files ( shown as .abcddb, .abcddb-shm, abcddb-wal ) - dating to 2017 & Today
- a Configuration.plist file - last modified in 2012
- 3 x MailRecents-v4 files (shown as .abcdmr, .abcdmr-shm, .abcdmr-wal) - dating to 2013

Then, the second Metadata folder (inside "CF18A7AF") initially contains:
- Images folder - containing the various photos used in customizing individual Contacts
- Metadata folder - containing the Rolodex Cards (with long numbers) associated with the correct number of Contacts
This second Metadata folder also contains the following individual files:
- 3 x AddressBook-v22 files ( shown as .abcddb, .abcddb-shm, abcddb-wal - all dated to date of migration)
- a Configuration.plist file - last modified in 2015
- a migration.log - last modified 2012
- OfflineDeletedItems.plist & OfflineDeletedItems.plist.lockfile
- Sync.lockfile & SyncOperations.plist.lockfile
Note: All these .lockfiles have dates corresponding to date I migrated to my new MBP15

So, based upon your note about somehow my stuff got moved, I should cleanup as your suggesting.

However in relation to the above mentioned files, in both Metadata folders, which ones should I keep and which ones should I Trash? ...Ones with newest Create / Modified dates? ...And then, delete "Sources" folder as well as the "CF18A7AF" folder?

Thanks for your help.

MacStudio M1max - 14.4.1, 64 GB Ram, 4TB SSD; Studio Display; iPhone 13mini; Watch 9; iPadPro (M2) 11" WiFi