Originally Posted By: ryck
And now we have expert opinions that Trump is indeed a nut case.

Originally Posted By: joemikeb
…and more and more mental health experts are adding the adjective dangerous as in "dangerous nutcase".

Indeed. While the article confirms what many of us have thought for a very long time, it also makes me worry about upcoming actions as Trump continues trying to bully those who stand up to him. He's been pushy with China, Mexico, Australia and Iran, who have all diplomatically said he can "take a hike". So far, he's just reacted with words but the concern is "What's next?".

I think about the Scottish farmers who Trump tried to bully off their land. When they gave him the finger, he first responded, like the little boy he is, with his petulent name-calling "You're pigs and your homes are disgusting" but he didn't stop there. He then built a huge berm to block their view of the sea.

Now he's Commander-In-Chief of the most powerful nation in the world and the man who has his ear, Steve Bannon, is, according to The Guardian, the most dangerous man in America.

Worrisome. Very, very worrisome.

Last edited by ryck; 02/04/17 06:09 PM.

ryck

"What Were Once Vices Are Now Habits" The Doobie Brothers

iMac (Retina 5K, 27", 2020), 3.8 GHz 8 Core Intel Core i7, 8GB RAM, 2667 MHz DDR4
OS Ventura 13.6.3
Canon Pixma TR 8520 Printer
Epson Perfection V500 Photo Scanner c/w VueScan software
TM on 1TB LaCie USB-C