Originally Posted By: grelber
Given the outcome, 'twould appear that the sum of the IQs of the electors doesn't quite reach 3 digits. {sigh}

I think a lot of the electors got it right, but there just weren't enough of them. However, they now appear on Trump's Twitter threads. I don't use Twitter but got a look at one of Trump's threads on-line and concluded Trump must be nutty to keep tweeting…unless he's a bit masochistic and likes abuse.

Here's what Trump tweeted:

Bill Clinton stated that I called him after the election. Wrong, he called me (with a very nice congratulations). He "doesn't know much" …

And here's what the first page of responses contained:

• Donald, your favorability is the worst in the NBC/WSJ poll's history for a president-elect.

• so petty

• why would you care about such a small distinction? Good god you're petty

• what? Are you 6?

• you are a toddler

• oh Jesus christ NO ONE CARES. GROW UP YOU FAT OLD BABY MAN.

• Right, because this petty #$!& is what's important. It's not like you're the President-elect who should be above that.

• I'm sorry you are such a sore winner, but don't drag Bill Clinton into your drama. Some people are more mature than this.

• You can say a lot of things but one glaring fact will always haunt you: you aren't smart. You don't have the "best words."

• Can you be the bigger man for once? Is that even within your abilities? Can you just be a gracious person and rise above?

• One final thing. You will never be Bill Clinton. You'll never preside over such economic expansion. You are a big mistake.

iMac (Retina 5K, 27", 2017), 3.4 GHz Intel Core i5, 8GB RAM, 2400 MHz DDR4
OS High Sierra 10.13.6
Canon MX710 Printer
Epson Perfection V500 Photo Scanner
Time Machine on 320GB OWC Mercury OTG Pro
Carbon Copy Clone on 500GB OWC Mercury OTG Pro