Originally Posted By: ryck
After a week I can report that the software works great.

That's been my experience (*), but I'm going to hold my breath for a while on the EverCookie issue, because your past experience seems to suggest that more than a week needs to pass before you can consider them gone. But I've got my fingers crossed!

(*) At some point your liable to discover that cookies that Cookie says no longer exist still appear in your Safari pref pane (although they disappear when you quit Safari). I've discussed the issue with Russell, Cookie's developer, and the nature of cookies being what it is, kind of inscrutable, we've never quite figured out what's going on, but in Cookie's favor, I can tell you that on more than one occasion I've had shopping trips interrupted by my shopping cart's having disappeared mid-trip because a cookie that still appeared in my pref pane had presumably been deleted by Cookie via its timer.

Make what you will of it, but with that positive evidence and none to the contrary, I'm satisfied that Cookie is doing its job...but, all the same, still curious about the anomaly.

The new Great Equalizer is the SEND button.

In Memory of Harv: Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. ~Voltaire