Originally Posted By: grelber
And now for a little (more) levity ...

The Pope and Trump were on the same stage in Yankee Stadium in front of a huge crowd.
The Pope leaned toward Trump and said, "Do you know that with one little wave of my hand I can make every person in this crowd go wild with joy? This joy will not be a momentary display but will go deep into their hearts and they'll forever speak of this day and rejoice."
Trump replied, "I seriously doubt that! With one little wave of your hand .... Show me!"
So the Pope backhanded him and knocked him off the stage!
AND THE CROWD ROARED AND CHEERED WILDLY, and there was happiness throughout the land.

And the next day Trump tweeted that the Pope hits like a nun (Hey, they dress kinda like Muslims. Are they really Catholic?), and he took a beautiful dive to make him look good in front of the suckers who believe that he, not Donald Trump, is infallible, and the old bastard (who he's heard was actually born Jewish and shouldn't be Pope in the first place) didn't even thank him for the favor...SAD!

The new Great Equalizer is the SEND button.

In Memory of Harv: Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. ~Voltaire