Originally Posted By: artie505
To change direction a bit, does anyone else find it curious that with only one exception, nobody has posted favorably for Trump in the nine months this thread has been running?
Is it that there isn't a single Trump supporter among the regulars, or is it that his supporters are at an overwhelming loss for meaningful rebuttal?
And how about guests? Trump supporters are pretty vocal, so I'd think that at least one would have taken the time to register, if only to "put us in our places". (Disclaimer: For all I know there have been any number of those whose vituperation was taken down before I saw it.)

Since FTM comprises a parochial little group whose members have a few more neurons than required for bladder control and standing upright — crazy facetious comment for humorous comparative purposes only smirk — it's not hard to understand the lack of positive reactions in the Lounge.
In fact, other than from media outlets which pander to the fanatic fringes, have you seen any positive ~ favorable reviews of Señor Hitler's behavior and (proposed) policies?