1 is apparently laying the groundwork for some level of 2, but your worst case scenario 2 would take major support from the military that I doubt he could muster. Considering his recent denigration of their sacrifices and their parents' resultant grief I wonder if the normally Republican voting military will even go his way in the election. I'd also guess that the military might not be too pleased with a President who wants to cut back on its presence, i.e. the numbers and authority of its high brass.

He'll be treading on very dangerous ground if he incites rioting, which I suspect is where he's going, but I'm really hoping that he just disintegrates into blithering, justifiable, lock-him-up insanity.

Edit: I guess he could attempt to cause a Constitutional crisis by claiming the election was rigged, but I doubt that he could make it stick, although an Obama appointed 7th Supreme Court Justice would really look good to me right about now.

If his kids had any guts, common sense, and common decency they'd have him committed forthwith!

Last edited by artie505; 08/05/16 12:40 AM. Reason: Less & More

The new Great Equalizer is the SEND button.

In Memory of Harv: Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. ~Voltaire