Originally Posted By: jchuzi
I suppose that any word that is three syllables long or greater, is unable to be understood by these people.

I think it's evident that neither Trump nor his people are capable of understanding very much at all. For example:

One of the most powerful speeches during the DNC was delivered by Muslim Khizr Khan. His son Army Capt. Humayun Khan died in Baghdad in 2004, giving his life for his fellow soldiers. Mr. Khan attacked Trump's immigration proposals and pointed out that the billionaire has "sacrificed nothing and no one."

In an interview with with ABC News' George Stephanopoulos, Donald Trump rejected that assertion and said: "I think I've made a lot of sacrifices."

Wow! Talk about zero understanding..... However, the irony of that claim wasn't missed by the folks who use Twitter.

Very soon, Trump's comparison of his "sacrifices" to Mr. Khan's had become the hashtag #TrumpSacrifices. Satirically, the Twitter folks pointed out that Trump had been subjected to such hardships as:

• flying commercial
• playing golf on a public course
• staying at a hotel that was only three-star

Last edited by ryck; 07/31/16 01:45 PM.

ryck

"What Were Once Vices Are Now Habits" The Doobie Brothers

iMac (Retina 5K, 27", 2020), 3.8 GHz 8 Core Intel Core i7, 8GB RAM, 2667 MHz DDR4
OS Ventura 13.6.3
Canon Pixma TR 8520 Printer
Epson Perfection V500 Photo Scanner c/w VueScan software
TM on 1TB LaCie USB-C