Originally Posted By: honestone
I'm sure there are MANY, MANY folks out there that would share either the same or similar opinions. But, for folks that have tunnel vision, it's understandable why they can't fathom such logic.

Originally Posted By: honestone
I am not "forcing" anything. I am just stating obvious things....

And therein lies the problem.

You either don't begin to understand or just plain don't give a damn that what's obvious to you is not necessarily obvious, may even be ridiculous, to others.

You need to quit stating your opinions as if you're issuing pronouncements, and you also need to quit denigrating those who don't see it your way.

Not seeing something your way does NOT make people stupid, ignorant, dense, blinded by tunnel vision, or anything else other than people expressing their own opinions.

You're just another guy with opinions, but you're the only one around here who states them as authoritative and laughs at those who don't recognize "the wisdom inherent in their authority tongue ".

Perhaps there are "MANY, MANY folks out there that would share either the same or similar opinions", and perhaps you ought to find yourself a new home among them.

Last edited by artie505; 06/02/16 09:32 AM. Reason: Add another denigrating adjective

The new Great Equalizer is the SEND button.

In Memory of Harv: Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. ~Voltaire