Originally Posted By: artie505
Originally Posted By: alternaut
Originally Posted By: artie505
Quote:
As it is, I see a Trump/Christie ticket as being "dynamite".

I see it as a ticket to be dynamited!

Why not wait until it (inevitably) self-destructs? shocked smirk

Because the thought of Trump not giving up and spending the next four years building an organization is just about as frightening as the thought of his winning!

And speaking of "self-destruct", does the thought of Trump's teaming up with Christie, who was among the least popular of the dregs in the Republican nomination process, make you think of McCain/Palin?

A Trump/Christie ticket would be WAY more "attractive" that McCain/Palin. Both Trump and Christie are "straight from the cuff, no beating around the bush" guys. and that appeals to a number of voters.

Again, though, I suspect Hillary (with her running mate) will win the election, due to too much opposition to Trump, primarily from the women and minority sectors of the population (and some others). But again, Hillary is not much of an improvement.

The other thing, of course, is that if Trump were to win, once he gets in office, he will soon realize that it will be difficult, at best, to get around the political "fractured" process in DC, and get anything done. For example, building the wall is an excellent idea, but that will be difficult for him to get that accomplished. Hillary does not plan on building one.